Multi-Day 20L Frameless Ultralight Daypack – Backpack
This backpack is the perfect size for hitting the trail for a day hike or garbing some food at the market. It also fits in the overhead bin of most airlines!
The Multi-Day 20L Pack Version 4
We designed this ultralight daypack to be the one and only daypack you need when running out of the house and heading to the trail for a hike! Its also a perfect backpack for travel, or everyday carry. Fits in the overhead compartment of most airlines.
- 20L body plus an additional 10+ liters of external pockets totaling 30L of pack space
- Designed to comfortably carry around 18 LBS
- 3″ wide S-shaped shoulder straps constructed of spacer mesh and close cell foam
- Right side shoulder strap pocket
- Single top strap (removable)
- Top buckle roll top closure with a single KAMsnap
- Lycra side pockets. Each pocket fits 1 1L Smartwater bottle securely.
- 2 1” loops for attaching a removable hip belt or fanny pack to
- Dual adjust sternum strap
- One size fits most (technical size is about an 18″ torso)
- Lower V Loop
- 3 point side compression with shock-cord
- Hand sewn by Chris, Mort, and Lori
WEIGHTS & MEASUREMENTS
- 12.8 Oz. | 363 Grams
- Pack height when fully unrolled: 26”
- Back of pack: 9.5”
- Side of pack: 5″
- Body: 210D ROBIC nylon black
- Shoulder straps: 210D ROBIC nylon black
- Front and side pockets: Lycra
- 3D Spacer mesh
- Close cell foam
Many questions can be answered by reading our FAQs page found here
Follow our guide for measuring your torso and hip belt here
A great site for planning your next trip. https://backpackingroutes.com/
We would recommend using a pack liner as the seams are not sealed.
IF PURCHASING MULTIPLE PACKS, PLEASE ADD EACH PACK INDIVIDUALLY TO YOUR CART!
Q & A
Hi Eric! We construct the Multi-Day 20L backpacks in small batches and since they're pre-sewn we don't have a way to customize them.
Sorry, no questions were found
You may also like…