CUSTOM PACK LEAD TIME IS CURRENTLY 5 WEEKS
We have two styles and two sizes for you to begin building your pack from.
When choosing a size please keep in mind our pack size is measured by the body of the pack. So our 30L pack has a 30L body + the pockets....
The Curve - designed to flow with the natural curve of your back. The bottom and top section are slightly larger in volume so you can store those heavier objects in there to help distribute the weight more evenly.
The Flat - (still working on a name for this) flat backed...
Our 30L packs are designed for people that have a very light small load, around 8 to 12 pound base weight.
Dimensions: 11 X 5 X 34 unrolled and 11 X 5 X 30 rolled three times and clipped.
Weight: ranges from 11oz to around 18oz, depending on the material and options you choose.
Our 35L packs are designed for people that have a very light small load, around 8 to 16 pound base weight.
Dimensions: 12 X 6 X 34 unrolled and 12 X 6 X 30 rolled three times and clipped.
Weight: ranges from 13oz to around 22 Oz, depending on the material and options you choose.
Our 40L packs are designed for people that have a bit more to carry and their load is slightly heaver, around 12 to 18 pound base weight.
Dimensions: 12 X 6 X 38 unrolled and 12 X 6 X 34 rolled three times and clipped.
Weight: ranges from 15 oz to 26 oz depending on the material and options you choose.
Standard pack features:
- Wide pack opening
- Roll top closure with two Kam Snaps
- Top buckle roll top closure
- Side compression with Cordlocs
- Large stretchy Lycra mesh front pocket
- Flat bottom side pockets with drain (they each fit two 1.5 liter smartwater bottles securely
- 5.0 Oz. Black Dyneema bottom
First, choose the pack size. We have six to choose from.
Next, select your torso size. (how to find your torso size can be found below)
Next, choose the material:
- 5.0oz Hybrid Dyneema® Black (our thickest material and weighs the most)
- 2.92oz Hybrid Dyneema® in Black, Blue, or Silver (our most popular material because of it’s perfect balance of weight and durability.
- 210D Gridstop (ultra-durable material)
Next, select a hip belt. We have several different styles and sizes available. All padded hip belts are 3.5" wide and 1/2" thick with adjustable "V" style belt and 1" buckle.
- Full padded hip belts will wrap all the way around your back. (the padded section will be 4" smaller than the smaller number in the size you have chosen)
- Padded hip belt wings are sewn into the pack near the bottom. They are a lighter option and do not go behind your back. (see pictures below blue pack with white side pockets)
- 1" removable hip belt is a very simple and light way to help distribute some weight from your hips to your shoulders. Two slick clips are used to attach the belt to the pack.
- The Feather Weight Fanny Pack is our newest option and is a great choice fro Thru-Hikers. The Fanny Pack can be removed from the pack and warn by itself around town when you are resupplying and doing laundry. Two slick clips are used to attache the fanny pack to the pack and also clipped together around your back when in town.
Next, choose shoulder strap length: (All shoulder straps are 3" wide and constructed of 1/4" 3D spacer mesh and 3/8" closed cell foam)
- Standard 20" length
- Long 23" length (recommended for 40" chest or larger)
Last, choose options:
- Shoulder strap pockets constructed of stretchy Lycra mesh (they fit a large phone or 1L water bottle)
- Bottom pocket constructed of spandex nylon (not recommended for our 30L pack as the bottom is very small and hard to fit your hand in)
- Removable top V or single over the top strap with hidden buckle
- Ice Axe Loop (can be added in the note section)
- Load lifters (can be added in the note section)
- Loops for a sit pad against your back (can be added to the note section)
Custom color combinations available. Please add to the note section when ordering.
All packs are built to your specific torso size. How to measure your torso. First you will need to find your C7 vertebrae, then find your iliac crest/hip shelf. Now measure the distance between them and that's your torso length.
Packs without hip belt will measure from the bottom of the pack to where the shoulder straps are sewn in.
Packs with hip belts will measure from the center of the hip belt to where the straps are sewn in.