CUSTOM PACK LEAD TIME IS CURRENTLY 4 WEEKS
When choosing a size please keep in mind our pack size is measured by the body of the pack. So our 30L pack has a 30L body + the pockets and so on.
The Curve - designed to flow with the natural curve of your back. The bottom and top section are slightly larger in volume so you can store those heavier objects in there to help distribute the weight more evenly.
Our 30L Curve's carry comfort is around 20 Lbs.
Dimensions: 11 X 5 X 34 unrolled and 11 X 5 X 30 rolled three times and clipped.
Weight: ranges from 11OZ to around 18OZ depending on the material and options you choose.
Our 35L Curve's carry comfort is around 20 Lbs.
Dimensions: 12 X 6 X 34 unrolled and 12 X 6 X 30 rolled three times and clipped.
Weight: ranges from 13OZ to around 22OZ depending on the material and options you choose.
Our 40L Curve's carry comfort is around 20 Lbs and with a hip belt is around 25 Lbs.
Dimensions: 12 X 6 X 38 unrolled and 12 X 6 X 34 rolled three times and clipped.
Weight: ranges from 15OZ to 26OZ depending on the material and options you choose.
Standard pack features:
- Wide pack opening
- Roll top closure with two Kam Snaps
- Top buckle roll top closure
- Side compression with Cordlocs
- Large stretchy Lycra mesh front pocket
- Flat bottom side pockets with drain. They each fit two 1L smartwater bottles securely
- 5.0 Oz. Black Dyneema® bottom
- Trekking pole loops (two loops on either side of the side pockets to attach trekking poles or an ice axe to)
- Two 1" Loops for attaching a removable hip belt or fanny pack to. (This only applies to packs without a hip belt)
First, choose the pack size. We have six to choose from.
Second, select your torso size. How to find your torso size can be found below.
Third, choose the material.
- CT5K.18/blkwov6 (5.0oz) Hybrid Dyneema® Black (our thickest material and weighs the most)
- CT5K.18/blkwov4 (2.92oz) Hybrid Dyneema® in Black, Blue, or Silver (our most popular material because of it’s perfect balance of weight and durability)
- 210D Gridstop (ultra-durable material)
**NEW** Choose your pocket color and material. Printed Dyneema® pockets are available now!
Fourth, select a hip belt. We have several different styles and sizes available. All padded hip belts are 3.5" wide and 1/2" thick with adjustable "V" style belt and 1" buckle.
- Full padded hip belts will wrap all the way around your back. The padded section will be 4" smaller than the smaller number in the size you have chosen.
- Padded hip belt wings are sewn into the pack near the bottom. They are a lighter option and do not go behind your back (please see the blue pack with white pockets pictured below).
- The 1" removable hip belt is a very simple and light way to help distribute some weight from your hips to your shoulders. Two slick clips are used to attach the belt to the pack.
- The Feather Weight Fanny Pack is our newest option and is a great choice for Thru-Hikers. The Fanny Pack can be removed from the pack and worn by itself. The two slick clips used to attach the fanny pack to the pack are now instead clipped together around your back. The Fanny Pack is a convenient option for in town use.
Next, choose shoulder strap length. All shoulder straps are 3" wide and constructed of a Gridstop and 1/4" 3D spacer mesh exterior and 3/8" closed cell foam.
- Standard 20" length
- Long 23" length (recommended for 42" chest or larger)
Last, choose options.
- Shoulder strap pockets constructed of stretchy Lycra mesh. They fit a large phone or 1L water bottle.
- Bottom pocket constructed of spandex nylon (this pocket is not recommended for our 30L pack as the bottom is very small and it makes for a tight fit for the average size hand).
- Removable top Y or single over the top strap with hidden buckle
- Ice Axe Loop (can be added in the note section)
- Load lifters (can be added in the note section)
- Loops for a sit pad against your back (can be added to the note section)
Custom color combinations are available. Please add to the note section when ordering.
All packs are built to your specific torso. To find your torso length you will need to find your C7 vertebrae and your iliac crest/hip shelf and measure the distance between them.
Packs without a hip belt will measure from the bottom of the pack to where the shoulder straps are sewn in. This is the same for packs with a 1" removable hip belt or fanny pack.
Packs with a padded hip belt will measure from the center of the hip belt to where the straps are sewn in.